Is it more important to hire an employee with the skills and experience OR with the passion to achieve?
Hiring employees with skill-sets for their job in your industry is very important. However, without passion to learn, collaborate and achieve, your new and current employees will hold back and not make the continuous improvement your business needs.
Additionally, for you to be satisfied as an owner, your employees need to be congruent with who you are, your mission, vision and values.
Hire on Passion or Skill-Sets? (victoronbusiness.com)
- Successful Hiring Isn’t Just About Skills: It’s About Attitude (smallbiztrends.com)
- 7 Steps to Finding & Hiring the Best Employees (grasshopper.com)
- Enterprise 2.0 and Employee Passion (ablebrains.typepad.com)
- Employee Number One in a Startup (hackfwd.tumblr.com)
- The 3 Biggest Things Entrepreneurs Mistake For Their Passion (openforum.com)
- Tips to Help You Become More Successful at Hiring (ajbelljournalism.com)
- 7 Ways to Build a Strong Team – Without Hiring New Employees (openforum.com)