As I watch companies build stronger brands for them selves, I get great satisfaction. Especially, when owner’s start with and idea, gets it going and are able to build an empowered team that becomes niche market leader. Johnnie Walker is well beyond that, however, there are nuggets in his story for all business owners.
- Wet Your Whistle with the Modern Johnnie Walker House (lumens.com)
- Johnnie Walker Revs Up for Second Singapore Night Race (prweb.com)
- Branding 101: Five Tips for Solopreneurs (entreprenheure.org)
- 5 Ways to Create More Value (ducttapemarketing.com)
- 5 Non-business books for business owners (enmast.com)