I am the master of wasting time. I can work 10 hours on 5 projects, focusing just minutes at a time; only to go home frustrated that I did not accomplish anything of value. My number one method of increasing my productivity is to focus and work on “1” project in “time chunks” committing myself to working for 2 hours without checking my emails, taking calls or digressing.
Below is a link to N2Growth’s Blog 6a00d8341c500653ef017743e86183970d-pi (533×3999).
- Wasting time is not a waste (sethgodin.typepad.com)
- 7 Ways You’re Wasting Time and Don’t Even Know It (entrepreneur.com)
- How to stop wasting your time (johnfalchetto.com)
- Your Computer is Wasting Time and Money! (Oct, 1961) (modernmechanix.com)
- Why I Love To Waste So Much Time (eastfacingwest.wordpress.com)
- 7 tips for saving time (holykaw.alltop.com)
- 10 Personal Productivity Mantras For Entrepreneurs (startupprofessionals.com)