The fastest way to make improvements for your company is properly engaging your employees. Second is forming partnership relationships with suppliers, customers and experts in your industry. Below are 5 questions to ask your suppliers and customers from Smart-blogs when evolving these relationships.
Enjoy the Post, John
- What do you really need from me?
- What do you do with what I provide you?
- Are there gaps between what I give you and what you need?
- What problems might I help you with?
- Am I providing things you don’t need?”
To continue reading read it a the source: 5 questions to ask when forming business partnerships (smartbrief.com)
- How to REALLY Listen to Your Best Customers (customerthink.com)
- Key Partners Support Success (drjeffcornwall.com)
- Customer-Centric Business Focus Leads to Success (customerthink.com)
- Business Lessons from the Tabloids (elirose.com)
- Supplier Partnering — The Benefits (and Challenges) of Building a Lasting Marriage (spendmatters.com)
- Listen To Your Customers! (100lessonsonbusiness.wordpress.com)