Enjoy this interesting article. John…
Customer service: easy as ABC, right? Live by thy mantra that the customer is always right, keep displaying that toothpaste smile and say something logical within a reasonable time frame. Check, check, double check. What more is there to it? A lot, really – a fact proven by the miserable customer service standards around the globe…
So check out these quotes… We at Casengo live by them!
1. We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.
– Jeff Bezos, CEO Amazon.com – that guy behind the mail we love receiving.
2. Quality in a service or product is not what you put into it. It is what the client or customer gets out of it.
– Peter Drucker. Management Consultant, Author, Educator and one of the most referenced scholars in business textbooks.
3. Your customers don’t care about you. They don’t care about your product or service. They care about themselves, their dreams, their goals. Now, they will care much more if you help them reach their goals, and to do that, you must understand their goals, as well as their needs and deepest desires.
– Steve Jobs, Apple co-founder admired by millions.
4. If you’re not serving the customer, your job is to be serving someone who is.
– Jan Carlzon, Swedish Businessman, investor, former CEO and board chairman. Also likes tennis.
5. What gets measured, gets done. And what gets recognised, gets done again – and even better.
– Robert Crawford, Director, Institute of Customer Service
6. Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
– Bill Gates. A guy into windows, or something.
7. The only purpose of customer service is to change feelings.
– Seth Godin, entrepreneur, author and Guru to the masses
8. A customer service apology is stronger with a personal touch.
– Shep Hyken, Customer Service Speaker, also known as the Chief Amazement Officer
9. Customer service training must be seen, not as a one hour seminar event, but as a process that continues daily.
– Bill Quiseng, award-winning author and Luxury Resort Manager
10. Setting customer expectations at a level that is aligned with consistently deliverable levels of customer service requires that your whole staff, from product development to marketing, works in harmony with your brand image.
– Richard Branson, Founder and Chairman of Virgin Group, a knight and all-round nice guy.
Read more at 10 customer service quotes to live by | CustomerThink.
- 10 customer service quotes to live by (customerthink.com)
- The only purpose of ‘customer service’… (kellybusinessadvisors.com)
- 12 Customer Service Quotes to Inspire You in 2013 (customerthink.com)
- 10 Ways Customer Service Converts Customers Without Selling (customerthink.com)