Enjoy this post.
Our signature Leadership Workshop is a 1.5 day interactive workshop that has been delivered to groups and teams throughout the US, Asia, Australia, Canada, South America, Middle East, and Europe, to public companies and government agencies. Based on the book Louder than Words, this workshop includes key topics Kelleher’s 10 practical employee engagement steps that drive results:
- Step 1 – The Link to High Performance
- Step 2 – It Starts at the Top
- Step 3 – Engage First-line Leaders
- Step 4 – Communication: the Cornerstone of an Engaged Culture
- Step 5 – Individualize Your Engagement
- Step 6 – Create a Motivational Culture
- Step 7 – Create Feedback Mechanisms
- Step 8 – Reinforcement, Rewards, and Consequences for Behavior
- Step 9 – Track and Communicate Progress
- Step 10 – Hire and promote Engaged Employees
The workshop closes with a multimedia leadership development program based on Ernest Shackleton’s 1914-1916 Antarctic exploration.
This workshop is designed for:
- Leaders (including C-Suite)
During this highly interactive workshop, you will:
- Learn from one of the nation’s leading engagement experts
- Apply 10 Employee Engagement Steps that will transform your culture
- Bring the latest practical employee engagement processes to your organization
- Discuss the latest research to make the business case to invest in engaging employees
- Understand your leadership baseline and how to become an engaged leader
- Develop your own individual action plan to take the steps toward an engaged culture
- Have fun!
Plus, you will receive over 30 practical engagement tools that you can use immediately to increase engagement in your organization.
- Leadership 2013: Resolve to Increase Employee Engagement (linked2leadership.com)
- It’s Time to Rethink Employee Engagement (forbes.com)
- Engaged Employers – Select ‘Achievers’ (theproactiveassistant.wordpress.com)
- A New Year’s Resolution on Leadership — ‘Turn the Ship Around’ (blogs.gartner.com)