Estimate of Value (EOV)
The Kelly Estimate of Value (EOV) is a 2 to 4 week personalized process based on industry best practices. You work directly with a Certified Business Intermediary (CBI) with decades of experience. The top three deliverables in this process are learning the estimated value, how to increase value, and the marketability of your business. This is a stand-alone service with no commitment to Kelly for representing you in the sale of your company. Also, Kelly will update the report annually at no charge.
Kelly Business Advisors’ Estimate Of Value (EOV) process combines the following steps.
- Recasting your historical financial statements to determine your normalized EBITDA.
- Analyzing the value drivers of your business.
- Analyzing your company’s performance compared to your industry.
- Analyzing the Required Net Working Capital that is sold with your business.
- Comparing your business to other businesses that have been sold.
- Comparing your business to other businesses that are currently on the market.
- Gaining feedback from other M&A Advisors, Private Equity Groups, and industry professionals.
- Comparing what various types of buyers might pay for your business.
The Kelly Estimate of Value (EOV) also provides valuable insights into the business selling process.
- “Test driving” your working relationship with Kelly as your advisor.
- Understanding how Kelly will market your business.
- Considering how the current economy affects the sale of your business.
- Determining if there are benefits to postponing the sale of your business.
- Clarifying the process of selling your business.
- Reviewing Kelly’s recommendations to increase the value of your business.